Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The New Power Trou

There's a new boss in town. Gone are the days we needed a high waist pant or skintight shift dress, perfectly co-ordinated with skyscraper stilettos to show we mean business. The New Power Trouser is loose, comfortable and so effortlessly chic it screams 'I'm too successful to waste time on being uncomfortable.' Now don't get me worng, the New Power Trou is anything but slovenly. Teamed with a chiffon blouse or smart Tee and a shorter heel or leather loafer as below, the turned-up chino creates a look so effortlessly fabulous it could be French.



Note: Due to my obsession with the term Effortless Chic I stumbled across a blog by that very name... Check out theeffortlesschic.com for more style inspirations if you share my infatuation with the thrown-together look.

No comments:

Post a Comment