Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wedged Wonder

It's official, I'm obsessed with my wedged booties. So much so that I think I need to invest in them in every colour. The greatest part is that my much-loved velvet black lace up booties are from Penneys and cost 21 euro. Since purchasing, I have literally worn them five times a week; dressed down with black skinnies for shopping and work, and with tights or bare legs and a mini at night. The current fashion versatility of the wedged bootie is most probably enforced by fashion followers because of its high level of comfort while elongating the leg in a way a flat shoe just never will. Check out the ladies below for just some of the ways the wedged bootie can be worn but really there's very few ''wrong'' ways to rock the wedge.



No comments:

Post a Comment