Friday, March 22, 2013

The Dungaree: How Cool Are You?

Brace yourselves. The dungaree is back. Yep, I never thought I'd see the day either. Well let's face it, we did see the day -the 90s were the day- and then that day about four years ago when someone pretended dungarees were making a comeback for about a day and failed, miserably. This summer season however, they're back with a bang and are the hottest item on the festival fash-pack's ''To Wear'' list.

Go for the shorts variety over an ombre tank top for warmer climate cool; layer them over a 90s sweater for vintage cool; leave one suspender hanging down for "I barely got dressed I'm that cool" cool or go for the full pantsuit option if you can pull off that level of  ''99%-percent-of-the-world-are-not-as-cool-as-me'' cool.







Oh and don't wear printed dungarees. Ever. You're not Blossom. Even she wasn't that cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment