Thursday, April 11, 2013

Coachella: My Favourite Looks of All Time



Well it's that time of year again when every bone within my body cries because another year has come and gone and I have yet again broken the eternal promise to myself that NEXT year I will get to Coachella. The California music festival- a favourite amongst the international A-list- sets the style standard for the rest of the festival season and allows us to forget cold Irish drizzle outside to start planning our summer outfits with all the optimism of Californian weather in Westmeath come June.

Here are some of my favourite Coachella looks of all time

Not quite sure why, but I spent an entire New York summer scouring the shops for this t-shirt

Headband; Oversized sunnies; Denim hotpants; Sleeveless Cardi; Crop top...Vanessa Hudgens wears every festival trend at once but somehow it works.

Rosie Huntington Whitely keeps it cool in the heat

Black is the new neon



Chanel Iman rocked leather knickers just 'cause she could. Wouldn't get away with that in Stradbally...

No comments:

Post a Comment